This was organised Kathryn Leighton and Hamied Haroon (on behalf of NADSN).
PowerPoint slides, kindly provided by the speakers, can be downloaded as follows:
- Opening: Welcome to the day! – Dr Hamied Haroon | Slides
- Session 1) Exploding the Myths and Presenting a Positive Perspective of Autism – Dr Luke Beardon | Slides
- Session 2) Disabled People in Higher Education Leadership – Dr Nicola Martin | Slides
- Session 3) Mindfulness – Dr Karisa Krcmar and Tina Horsman | Slides
- Session 4) Removing Barriers to Recruiting Disabled People – Chris Brill | Slides
Here are videos of the sessions, kindly provided by the University of Chester:
Copyright of the slides and videos belongs to the authors.
If you have any queries about this conference, please contact Kathryn Leighton at the University of Chester.
Here is a photo of the organisers and some of the speakers: