This was organised by Jacquie Nicholson, Convenor of the Disabled Staff Network at The University of Edinburgh.
Biographies of all the speakers can be read in this Word docx
PowerPoint slides, kindly provided by the speakers, can be downloaded as follows:
- Dr Hamied Haroon: NADSN Welcome | Slides .pptx
- Kate Nash OBE: “Building Disability Confidence From The Inside Out” | Slides .pptx
- Bela Gor: “The Disability Standard- structure, purpose and best practice” | Slides .pptx
- Dr Kate Sang: “Researching the experiences of disabled university employees” | Slides .pptx | Short Animation on YouTube
- Stephanie Miller: “Disability disclosure – beyond reasonable adjustments” | Slides .pptx
Copyright of the slides belongs to the authors.
Check out the pictures and conversation on Twitter: #NADSNconf2017
If you have any queries about this conference, please contact Jacquie Nicholson
Here are the comments that delegates left on post-its at the end of the conference: